See urologist if your son’s penis isn’t growing normally, doctor tells parents

A Consultant Urologist and Chief Medical Director of St Mary Specialist Centre, Dr Chudi Osegbe, has advised parents to seek the help of certified urologists if they notice any abnormality in the development of their son’s penis in boyhood. He said any abnormality could still be corrected before puberty and warned that if left untreated…

Read More

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: