Bad breath(Halitosis)is widespread and quite common. You may have probably stepped away stylishly from friends or colleagues with bad breath. But it can also be a shocker to realize that others, for the same reason, have moved away from you without your knowledge.
To know if your breath is bad, try this simple technique:
Lick the inside of your wrist with your tongue and wait for 10 seconds, now perceive the inner wrist and if you don’t like what it smells like, then your breath isn’t good.
Causes of Bad breath includes:
Dehydration, gum or tooth problems, stress, intestinal or stomach disorders, yeast infections, use of certain
Quick and easy remedies for Halitosis
- Dehydration: Majority of living beings suffer from chronic dehydration because they don’t drink the recommended 8-12 glasses of water a day that the body needs. This common form of dehydration causes much common bad breath. You can improve your breath – and give a big lift to your health – simply by drinking enough water.
- Try to brush your mouth after meals or gaggle water in your mouth and throw away after meals, this will help wash away all the leftover food particles in your mouth especially those stuck in the gum.
- If you are having a gun or tooth infection, try so much to see a dentist.
- When you are under too much stress your digestive system doesn’t circulate enough oxygen. This makes your digestive tract a breeding ground for the wrong bacteria – and for bad breath as well. Be sure to introduce deep, relaxed breathing throughout your busy day.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
- Do a
check upfor yeast infection
Try to abide by these simple remedies, because a fresh breath depicts good health.